Monday, June 24, 2013

A Collaged Postcard with Joyce Meyer's quote


Postcard: Angel's Song
Quote by Joyce Meyer

The Dove was created from individually cut pieces. From the head, to the wings, to each feather in her tail. The dot in her eye was a sweet surprise as I did not plan for it.  I left it instead of giving her the eye I intended for her to have.

The backdrop were remnants from cut circle for my ASRC class. I could not discard them and knew I could use them as a background for something. I have a few more left so they will pop up from time to time. Or maybe I am addicted to this background until I run out! Love the textures it gives!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love this NYDIA! Hugs, Sanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sanna...For your comment and your visit! I had fun working on this one!

      Delete