Sunday, December 8, 2013

Let It Snow...noooo...Not really!


ATC - 'Let It SNOW'

Just an Artist Trading Card for a Yahoo Group Swap: ATC_Fun. It is a 3 for 3 card trade. Had lots of fun with this one. I started on recycled cardboard. Background is a course acrylic medium with a little bit of blue acrylic(forgot which one-Cobalt?) ..(I don't want any real snow!)
 
After it dried, I worked red, blue and pink into the corners. I fussy-cut five snowflakes, courtesy of Kelly Donovan of:   http://knittingandthings.com/ ...The snowflakes were decorated with gel pens.

The snowflake in the top right hand corner is a punch cut out from wallpaper with glitter glue.

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking at your blog through out the year and have admired the art goodness you've shared.
    Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and look forward to seeing you in 2014 through the blog!

    happy holidays.
    Ria
    mallardtrailmail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh! Thank you Ria! I did not realize that you have been following me! I'm still learning the ins and outs of blogging! Don't know who sees my stuff tht aren't connected with me on Facebook. You warmed my heart. Thank you! And Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad...etc...
    ~Nydia

    ReplyDelete