Friday, November 21, 2014

All about the experiments!


Moon ATC and Envelope Mingle
Fireflies dancing in the moonlight.
 
This dark envelope is on it's way to Canada to a recipient of a Yahoo group called ATC_Fun. Not my usual type of work as I love to use very bright and lively colors. 
 
The backgrounds of both are black gesso. The tall grass and lightening bugs are tissue paper. I was so surprised to the way the gesso reacted to the surface of the envelope especially. It has a glossy effect.  Because of the lighting from the room, you can't see the glitter gel pen around the edge of the lightening bugs' glow.

I will consider this experiment somewhat of an oops as is not what I expected. Now that it's on it's way home, I see more possibilities that I could have done with it before mailing it forward....

No comments:

Post a Comment