Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Holidays and Toy Trains


Toy Train

With the holidays upon us, I find myself busy, completing tasks and not knowing they were complete until I go back to do them. Too much on my mind...need to remember to breathe and step back to see all the Magic of Christmas!
 
Speaking of Christmas Magic...Last night I was thrilled seeing some new lite Christmas decorations in a neighborhood while dropping off one of my son's friends that I missed his street! Ahahahahaha! We all had a wonderful laugh! It was great to hear teen boys laugh!

This ATC was created for the ATC_Fun(Yahoo group)'s Lottery for December 2014: Travel.

I thought I still had to work on this ATC but it was waiting to be trimmed only after the glitter dried! I was however behind in the two homemade Christmas cards for my Grandchildren. Hope to finish the last one today to drop it off at the Post Office ASAP!

May you all have a wonderful and safe holiday...Merry Christmas to those that celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment